How to update | status on Whatsapp | 2018 latest Trick | Easy and Smart way


How to update status on Whatsapp (2017)


Hello Friends !

I am back with a new updated whatsapp 2017 status problem. I get some Emails and some of my friends asked me that they are facing some kind of problem when they updated their whatsapp. So am going to solve your problem and make you feel happy. Whatsapp team has introduce a new feature in which you can see that how many people and who has viewed your status.




So as always lets move towards the steps to solve your problems.

Step 1- Go to your whatsapp messenger.

Step 2- click on status.

Step 3- Now click on My Status.

Step 4- Now Choose the picture or Video you want to make your status.

Step 5- Now click ok to update your status. (Status Updated )

To view that how many people viewed your status follow these simple steps.

Step 1- Go to your whatsapp.

Step 2- Now click on 3 dots near to My Status.

Step 3- Now you Can see an eye icon. Which shows the people who viewed your status.

Thank You.

Note:- If you have not yet updated then you can use same as old Whatsapp.



This Is The Newest Post